1. Only use for washing fabric. Do not use for other purposes. Keep sealed after use.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Check if the fabric is water-safe before use.
4. For fabric with possibility of discoloration, test in a hidden area first.
5. Dilute well with water , and do not pour directly on fabric.
6. Remove metallic material from fabric before washing.
7. Do not touch detergent with bare skin, and use rubber gloves for hand-washing.
8. Be careful when the detergent is left on the floor, as it is very slippery.
9. Keep out of direct sunlight or hot places. Keep indoors during winter.
10. When in contact with the eyes rinse well with running water. If you drink it by accident, drink water and vomit, then consult a doctor.
11. As it is high-concentrate, do not pour directly on the fabric, and do not immerse fabric in detergent water for more then
30 minutes when hand washing.
12. Excessive use may cause discoloration of fabric.
13. For fruit or vegetable stains, rinse with water well before washing with detergent, as alkaline detergent may cause discoloration.